Have you tried RX Bars yet? Made from just a few whole food ingredients but packed with protein – hurray!
Recent Posts by meimeifox
I became aware of the Fathers of Multiples website when blogger Aaron Lunceford kindly reviewed Adventures with Twins. This blog -- written "by dads, for dads" -- is a terrific find, even for moms, it turns out. It's full of handy tips such as Surviving the First Month with Multiples and Getting Your Twins to Help Clean. They ...
This video of T doing battle with his toast as he falls sleep is absolutely priceless. I’ve watched it 100x over and it still makes me laugh out loud!
It happened yesterday. The moment we all fear as parents. The sense of absolute terror to look around and find... your child is missing. It was a gorgeous day in Honolulu. We headed to Kapiolani Park for the Lei Day celebration ("May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii" the saying goes") - hula dancing and live ...
You’ve probably read blogs, even books, on how to potty train. Well, I seem to have done it all wrong. Here’s my humorous take on how NOT to potty train twins.
Recent Comments by meimeifox
- May 18, 2017 on FREE Giveaway of Multiples Illuminated!
- May 18, 2017 on Lessons Learned from Losing My Child in a Crowd
- August 18, 2016 on FREE GIVEAWAY of My Favorite New Product: DEET-Free, Natural Mosquito Repellant that Works
- May 31, 2016 on How the Heck Do You Wear Two Babies At Once?
- April 28, 2016 on “Multiples Illuminated”: A Book Just for Parents of Twins, Triplets and More