Have you tried RX Bars yet? Made from just a few whole food ingredients but packed with protein – hurray!
Recent Posts by meimeifox
I became aware of the Fathers of Multiples website when blogger Aaron Lunceford kindly reviewed Adventures with Twins. This blog -- written "by dads, for dads" -- is a terrific find, even for moms, it turns out. It's full of handy tips such as Surviving the First Month with Multiples and Getting Your Twins to Help Clean. They ...
This video of T doing battle with his toast as he falls sleep is absolutely priceless. I’ve watched it 100x over and it still makes me laugh out loud!
It happened yesterday. The moment we all fear as parents. The sense of absolute terror to look around and find... your child is missing. It was a gorgeous day in Honolulu. We headed to Kapiolani Park for the Lei Day celebration ("May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii" the saying goes") - hula dancing and live ...
You’ve probably read blogs, even books, on how to potty train. Well, I seem to have done it all wrong. Here’s my humorous take on how NOT to potty train twins.
Recent Comments by meimeifox
- December 20, 2017 on How To Survive Stomach Flu… with Twin Toddlers, Too
- December 20, 2017 on How To Handle Plane Travel with Infant Twins Like A Boss
- December 20, 2017 on The Genius Way to Sleep Your Toddler Once He Can Easily Climb Out of a Crib
- May 18, 2017 on FREE Giveaway of Multiples Illuminated!
- May 18, 2017 on Lessons Learned from Losing My Child in a Crowd