This video of T doing battle with his toast as he falls sleep is absolutely priceless. I’ve watched it 100x over and it still makes me laugh out loud!
Recent Posts by meimeifox
It happened yesterday. The moment we all fear as parents. The sense of absolute terror to look around and find... your child is missing. It was a gorgeous day in Honolulu. We headed to Kapiolani Park for the Lei Day celebration ("May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii" the saying goes") - hula dancing and live ...
You’ve probably read blogs, even books, on how to potty train. Well, I seem to have done it all wrong. Here’s my humorous take on how NOT to potty train twins.
I wrote this poem for my birthday. Hope you enjoy. Ode to Middle Age I don’t feel 44. I don’t look it, I think. I mean yes, Certainly The crows feet creep out from the corners of my eyes Lines arch across my brow Cracked skin spans my chest Veins rise on my hands-- Bearing witness to my years on this planet. But I am not somber cynical or resigned As ...
Recent Comments by meimeifox
- May 18, 2017 on FREE Giveaway of Multiples Illuminated!
- May 18, 2017 on Lessons Learned from Losing My Child in a Crowd
- August 18, 2016 on FREE GIVEAWAY of My Favorite New Product: DEET-Free, Natural Mosquito Repellant that Works
- May 31, 2016 on How the Heck Do You Wear Two Babies At Once?
- April 28, 2016 on “Multiples Illuminated”: A Book Just for Parents of Twins, Triplets and More