I wrote this poem for my birthday. Hope you enjoy. Ode to Middle Age I don’t feel 44. I don’t look it, I think. I mean yes, Certainly The crows feet creep out from the corners of my eyes Lines arch across my brow Cracked skin spans my chest Veins rise on my hands-- Bearing witness to my years on this planet. But I am not somber cynical or resigned As ...
Recent Posts by meimeifox
I learned a few lessons in the past week, surviving 5 days of the nastiest stomach bug I’ve ever encountered. Here are some tips to help you get through when (sadly, not IF) it happens to you.
Not all our travel has gone smoothly. Between an 8-hour delay and Z getting the stomach flu, the past 48 hours returning to Hawaii from New York have been brutal.
Recent Comments by meimeifox
- May 18, 2017 on FREE Giveaway of Multiples Illuminated!
- May 18, 2017 on Lessons Learned from Losing My Child in a Crowd
- August 18, 2016 on FREE GIVEAWAY of My Favorite New Product: DEET-Free, Natural Mosquito Repellant that Works
- May 31, 2016 on How the Heck Do You Wear Two Babies At Once?
- April 28, 2016 on “Multiples Illuminated”: A Book Just for Parents of Twins, Triplets and More